So, after I created this site, I altered my MSN title to contain information about it. I changed it to "The Anaconda - RegularSpelling.com"
Except replace "RegularSpelling.com" with "NormalSpelling.com"
I'm not quite sure how it happened, nor am I sure why I didn't notice it. It was noticed by a couple others on my list that have come here, but they never told me.
Anyway, I made a few changes on here yesterday. First, I added an e-mail address, so you can e-mail me if you want. I'd prefer you comment or say something on the AnacondaSoftware forums, but if you don't want to do either of those, there's another option available. In addition, I changed the number of entries displayed on the front page (which was previously all of them, which made the page really long), and altered the archives from monthly to weekly. That should make it easier to navigate around as more and more entries are created. I like keeping things organized.
In fact, as I type this, I'm working on organizing ideas for Skewed and other works of mine in a mini wiki, running off my flash drive. Found a neat project on Sourceforge called Wiki-In-A-Jar that runs a micro web server in Java, hosting a small wiki. I organize AnacondaSoftware project ideas and information in a much larger MediaWiki wiki, and really like the way wiki's work. Because this one is simple, doesn't require installing anything, and is a snap to set up, I really like this one.
Date posted: 14 June, 2007 Tags: anecdote internet regularspelling wiki
« Recommended Misspelling | Something Different »