This is a story I wrote long ago as a series of poems, titled in the document Refractions of a Shattered Soul. It was titled as a counterpart to an accompanying prose work titled Reflections of a Tortured Soul, which I never wrote much of. The story itself is not complete, and not all of the poems in this series have been posted on here yet, because I had archived the document and hadn't looked at it for a while. They were not all in posted in story order originally, either. As these were originally out of pace with the theme of the blog when I started it, they are mostly titled related to the first post: 'something different'.
- The Four Winds: Something Different
- A Path Not Normally Traveled: Something Different (continued)
- Watcher in the Forest: Different Again
- The Man At His Desk: Different, For Lack of the Same
- Watching The Man: Continually Different
- Echoes of Memories: Gone, But Not
As this series is unfished, as more are posted this page will be updated