For whatever reason, some time ago Google changed their AdSense policy and I needed to reverify my account settings or it would be disabled. Until this was confirmed, my account was running Public Service Announcement ads. Supposedly, when they did this they sent out an e-mail with this notification, and also a card in the mail with a PIN code that needed to be entered. I received neither, until I got one of the "final warning" e-mails. I had to request another card at that point.
Finally it came, and I got it in. So now my account is fully unlocked again, and the ads should go back to normal.
Date posted: 21 June, 2008 Tags: advertisement
« Firefox Day | Mind Lapse »